Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hot and Dangerous

Well a lot has happened since I last blogged. First I've started off collecting statue pieces and many other intersting things.
After I collected last weeks statue pieces I noticed I was roughly a few thousand exp from 91 Firmaking, 75 Crafting, and 73 Construction, which are three levels away from me getting 2000 total level. So as quickly as possible I went leveling, first being 75 Crafting, which means in about 100 more Slayer points I can make rings.

Next up was 91 Firemaking, after an hour at the Monkfish place that was mine.

Right up afterward was 73 construction, and the most important 2000 total level, at long last.After seeing that I was one level away from 92 Firemaking and the incredible Inferno Adze, I decided to suck it up and get 92 firemaking. After long hours of lighting a trail of fire I got 92 Firemaking and was off to light the beacons. In all honestly the hard part is loading them all with the logs, the only thing that gave me a scare was the fact that I forgot to load one beacon so I had to run to a bank and load it within a few minutes, but I did and got my Inferno Adze :D!Yesterday I discovered the invention of Effigies, no I didn't get one myself, but assisting is giving me 30k free Farming experience a day! That adds my total farming exp to 80k day! I discovered it by accident because while getting smithing rocks someone in Edgeville asked for 91 farmin assistance, being nice I offered him it and got that 15k exp! So that is a new task added to my daily list, I should get 93 Farming in about 3 days :) Until then I will be locked in the dungeons and statue piece collecting.

2 comments:

Bramber said...

Nice blog dude, start the blogging again!

hibilala said...

WoW, it is amazing, you did a good job, please keep going.
runescape accounts for sale