Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ethan Sitara

So as I'm sure a lot of you moticed, I haven't posted here in months. Well that reason beign was I left because of being bored and some other real life issues. After playing for one day I automatically decided to start playing again. I've been playing here again for about maybe 2 1/2 weeks, and in that time I've had a lot of updating to do.
Well for the first big new I think you should know is I changed my Runescape display name to Ethan Sitara. Reasing being is because I despised having numbers in my name and I actually wanted a name that sounded real. I really wanted the name Ethan Star, but of course someone had to take it! Do I settled for Ethan Sitara, Sitara meaning star in Hindi. The reason I chose it in Hindi is because it was random and it actually sounded like it could go together.

The most important thing that I have done since my return is of course redeem my quest cape. Still suffering my post Nomadic stress syndrome I was terrified know thing there was another grandmaster quest. All the other quest I have completed weren't even a challange, well Do No Evil was a tad challanging but no where near The Void Stares Back. Have of the stuff I did in that quest was through and accident, especially the conquest portion where I kept only using one guy to kill everyone. The Queen herself only took me 2 tries, the second because I accidentally hit my tele tab. I don't know if she was easy because I've beaten Nomad and hes the ultimate challange, or if its because I was just it wasn't that challanging. But all in all I have completed all the quest and my first cape I ever got has returned to my backside.

The second thing I've done is trying to get the hang of Dungeoneering. So far I am level 60 and I don't really care for it, after I get 70 I'm going to take a very long break from it. From dungeoneering to Dahmorac's statue I have almost got 2000 total level, currently 1995. Yes I have decided I want to finish that statue in my house, not because I just want the statue, but the experience is great and it helps me train the skills I don't want.



Today after getting 60 Dungeoneering I decided to stall getting some statue pieces and get the Dragon Dagger. I probably won't use it much but I want it for one of those to say I have it rights. Within the first 5 kills I got one.

After deciding I didn't want to waste the rest of my 1k tokens I spent getting, I used them all up trying to get more, and in total I got three, the last two being back to back.

Starting tomorrow I plan to get more statue pieces and there should be more levels to come, hopefully some of you will start reading this again :)

No comments: