Sunday, March 21, 2010

Levels Lost

I apologise for not posting in almost a month, school has gotten in the way again. I was about to make a beautiful post a couple weeks ago with all the wonderful levels I've gotten but I had to redo somethings in my computer and all of my pictures were deleted. I don't know about you but I like pictures and sometimes an entry without pictures can be boring, so I haven't posted. Two of these pictures lost were 91 Farming and 72 Runecrafting.

First thing I can talk about is bonues exp weekend. I wasn't excited for it as much as I should be but when it finally came I found it helped a lot! What I did was is I actually bought palm seeds and planted them. the next day I checked them and logged off the rest of the day until the next day and got more exp from regular pineapples. All in all I got about 550k farming exp. The rest of the time I spent mining granite. Granite + bonues expereince = fast! I got 74 and 75 mining before I knew it! Sadly I only have the picture for 75 because 74 was deleted in the computer redoing :/

After bonues exp weekend finally a new quest! When reading someone's blog I learned it was five minutes max. I really liked it even though it was f2p, if I was f2p at the time it really would've helped me with new weapons and about the combat triangle. I was excited that for the 300 quest points it would be a huge quest but I was wrong, though I was rewarded with the helmet of trials. It looks like a mix between the dwarven helment and the Nez Helment, both gain from quests. After the quest you have the chance to steal demon statues from them. I ran around taking the statues until I got to the last room and killed the boss in about 3 hits only to find a mask part 5 drop. Oh goody another reward!!! I began listening to people and found all the mask pieces. Its quite and ugly mask but it is ment for f2p.

As for the new distracted and diversion Shattered Heart I've been doing it. Right now we're on week three and I have all the pieces to it made I jsut need to wait till tomorrow to add it on. I'm really hoping that after 30 weeks this statue gives a nice reward. If not I might have some praise over the completed statue when I have visitors in my house. While doing the Shattered Heart there were two stones I had trouble getting and they accidentally gave me two levels, 81 Cooking and 86 Agility. You get so carried away looking for a rock in your inventory that you forget about the levels.

Now that school should calm down a bit I may have room for a little more playing and levels to be gained. I'm getting 92 farming tomorrow if everything goes according to plan! :D

No comments: